14 Mayıs 2020 Perşembe

Review: Zoom Security Issues

I will be reviewing the paper written by Norman Garder on the Topic "Zoom and its Security Issues". If we think about the period we're witnessing right now(Spring 2020), I think that it is very clever to address this issue.

The topic is described well, It leaves the uninformed reader with enough information which make the person understand what Zoom is and the measures they've taken in order to win over the market at the start of the pandemic before taking topics like the Security Problems Zoom had as the continued headers.

I found the "Zoom`s issues with encryption" part very detailed and instructive that I can say that anyone, with a need for information about this heading, will most likely get what they want. All of the paper is balanced well on not boring the reader with too detailed parts.

The Logic of structure is have been thought adequately. Reading the paper did not cause me any zone-outs thanks to the arrangement.

Although if I wanted to see the sources of referenced parts while reading the paper, I have to find them myself due to the insufficiency of linking quotations.


You can reach the reviewed paper from HERE.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder